1. Which is more important . . . understanding the basics, the precision, and fundamentals that generate Xs . . . or equipment, chokes, and loads?
2. The trap machine fires: am I controlling my gun’s movement precisely . . . or trying to force the shot outcome 35 yards away?
3. Seriously . . . can I honestly trust my swing? Is it consistent . . . or is it changing from target to target without my knowledge? XXXXXX . . . or X00X0X?
4. Why am I constantly distracted and not focused in the shooting box?
5. Specifically . . . HOW do I add more Xs to my scorecard? Not just sometimes but consistently?
Sporting Clays Instruction
Want a clear, direct path to quickly shoot better or competing at a much higher level? Dan Schindler helps shooters alleviate a lot of their frustration by taking the mystery out of breaking targets, calling their own misses and make their own corrections. Lessons are fun, enlightening and you'll learn to shoot better in minutes!
Check out Daniel L. Schindler's three books written in concise, simple, plain language that helps every shooter build a solid foundation, compete at a higher level, and takes the mystery out of their shooting:
Take Your Best Shot (Book I) is all about the fundamentals, a requirement for good shooting.
To The Target (Book II) Builds on the steps outlined in Book I. Emphasises Gun Management skills when the trap fires, creating a consistent, reliable, trustworthy swing.
Beyond the Target (Book III) is for shooters of all levels and filled with valuable information, clay target myth crushers and truths. Entertaining and a culmination 3 decades of Dan' life's' work as a teacher, competitor, writers and much more.